Candle Fire Damage In Green Springs Home
This fire damage was all from one little candle in a Green Springs, Ohio home. We were able to do the full rebuild for this customer so the before and after pictures are very transitional. This candle fire spread throughout the customers entire upstairs of the house. With careful cleaning and diligence we were able to save a lot of the structure from having to be replaced and we also saved the customers a lot in the actual rebuild. The customer was overwhelmingly excited at the results. This is a testament that shows we really do make it like it never even happened.