How Can SERVPRO Help With Mold Damage
The issues and the facts that surround indoor mold are extensive, many of which are serious. Mold can cause health effects and compromise your safety, and it doesn’t take long for a colony to get started. You may not know that the spores for all kinds of mold are in the air all around us every day, and that it only takes 24 to 48 hours for a colony to get started. It's important to note that once mold has established that colony, it can never be completely eradicated! Because of this it’s vital to understand mold and how it can establish itself so that you can keep safe; practicing prevention is the best way to do that.
If you do end up with mold issues even after doing your best to avoid them, our SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties team are experts at mold remediation. You may be wondering how SERVPRO can help with mold damage?
Here are a few ways:
Every mold damage scenario is different and will require a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process is always the same. The steps listed below illustrate our typical process:
- Call us right away if you notice an issue at (419) 595 4567. We will be on site right away.
- Upon arrival, we do a complete mold inspection and a mold damage assessment.
- Our next step is to contain the mold colony and spores.
- Good air quality is vital, so we establish proper air filtration in all areas.
- We remove all mold and mold-infested materials.
- Contents and belongings are cleaned thoroughly using the latest tools, technology, and skills.
- We initiate and complete the total restoration of your location and belongings.
Here at SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties, we are here to help if you are experiencing issues from a mold infestation. We maintain all the training and tools needed to manage any mold prevention and/or remediation you might require. We are also experts in large-scale cleanup projects, such as the after-effects of fire damage or water damage, and we can get your home or business Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned! This franchise is independently owned and operated.