What Are Some Top Fire Prevention Tips For My East Seneca Home?
A kitchen fire is one of the most common sources of damage in any home or commercial business, and the after-effects are devastating to the owner or resident.
Loss of personal property and injury can be a tragic result of a fire. Here at SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties, we are committed to ensuring that you and your family are protected from the dangerous outcome of a kitchen fire.
Keep reading for some top fire prevention tips for your East Seneca home.
How Can I Prevent Fire In My East Seneca Home?
- Greasy buildup in and on stove hoods, oven interiors, and around cooking equipment is an accident waiting to happen. Keeping them as clean as possible is a top fire prevention tip for you to practice.
- Your fire alarm system in your home needs to be maintained in good working order at all times to ensure that it will work properly if the worst happens.
- If you use floor heating units, turn them off when you leave the room. Check the wiring and cords before you use them for the winter to ensure they are safe and working correctly.
- Each family member can be a part of your fire safety team by learning to understand fire safety and how to handle a fire if it should happen. Every person should know where the fire extinguishers are, even if they aren’t comfortable using one.
How Can SERVPRO Help Me Recover From A Fire?
If the worst should happen, call SERVPRO at (419) 443 1790!
Our SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties team maintains all specialized training afforded by the SERVPRO Franchise. That means that our team knows the ins and outs of fire damage and water damage cleanup and restoration, enabling us to restore your home or business to its pre-fire condition quickly. Often, odor removal and deep cleaning of carpet and upholstery will go hand-in-hand with fire damage restoration due to the smoke and soot that can coat the interior of your home or business. Our team has specific training and equipment to handle such fire-related issues.
At SERVPRO, we:
- Offer 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Are Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Are Locally Owned and Operated
- Are A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Are Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
If you experience fire damage, water damage, or mold issues in your commercial or home kitchen, remember that the SERVPRO of Huron & East Seneca Counties team maintains all the skills and advanced technology required to get you back to normal as soon as possible.
This franchise is independently owned and operated.